Walkers have an opportunity to creatively work together to educate themselves and the community to raise money for survivors of human trafficking and sexual violence! All proceeds from the event will assist in providing services to survivors of sexual violence, (including sex trafficking, exploitation, and child abuse). The Central MN Sexual Assault Center’s (CMSAC) services are greatly enhanced by the support of everyone in our community!
The two teams that raise the largest total donation will win a $500 certificate at either Bad Habit Brewing Company or Blacklight Adventures.
A minimum of $1,000 donation raised under one team name is required to qualify.
- Walkers can pick up their t-shirts at the salon when they arrive prior to the walk.
- Walkers are encouraged to bring signs/posters with educational information regarding sex trafficking to the walk
- Help spread the word by sharing involvement/information on social media. Post flyers in your place or around the community to help raise awareness for the cause.
- Community to help raise awareness for the cause.
- Invite friends, family, co-workers, members of your organizations, etc. to join your team.